UK Trade Terms and Conditions
• These conditions apply to all contracts for sale of goods by us to you
and shall be deemed to supersede and exclude all other terms and conditions
including any which you may seek to apply under any purchase order or similar
• No variation or addition to these terms and conditions shall be effective unless agreed in writing by our authorised officer.
• Our employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning goods on our behalf unless such representations are confirmed in writing by our authorised officer.
• No contract for the sale of the goods shall exist until either you accept our quotation in writing or the goods are despatched, whichever is the sooner.
• Once you have accepted delivery of the goods, your acceptance of these conditions will be deemed to have occurred.
• Prices exclude VAT, which will then be applied at the rate current at the
time of delivery.
• The price excludes delivery charges.
• Any delivery time stated in any documentation is an estimate only.
• Should there be any unreasonable delay in delivery, you may cancel the contract in writing but only prior to despatch from our warehouse.
• If any order is split for delivery, each delivery constitutes a separate contract.
• We may refuse to deliver if your property is unreasonably difficult or dangerous to access.
• If you refuse to accept delivery we reserve the right to recharge our delivery costs to you.
• We accept payment by cheque and electronic transfer. We may accept payment
in cash or by credit card but reserve the right to charge you for any additional
costs incurred by us to enable us to do so.
• We may agree a credit account with you, in which case payment is due no later than 30 days after the invoice date or otherwise agreed in writing. The terms of a credit account may be varied at any time.
• Should you pay late, we reserve the right to charge you interest at the rate set by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, to accrue from the invoice date.
• Any additional costs incurred by us in collecting a late payment, including administrative and other costs incurred in taking legal proceedings, will be charged to you.
• Should you be in breach of your obligations under these terms, you are to indemnify us in full against all liabilities we may incur.
• The goods are at your risk from time of delivery.
• You must immediately inspect the goods for damage and/or shortfall. Should either have occurred you must notify us in writing within five business days.
• Until all amounts due to us have been paid, all goods supplied by us remain
• You may not sell these goods if we notify you in writing that this right has been revoked by us or if you have become insolvent. You must then grant us permission to enter any premises where the goods may be stored and allow us to remove them.
• You must notify us immediately in writing should you become insolvent.
• We have the right to take legal proceedings to recover the price of the goods supplied should you not pay us by the due date.
Returns are only permitted if:
• the goods have been damaged prior or during delivery;
• the goods are in perfect condition but the return of them has been agreed with us in writing; and
• the goods are in perfect condition upon receipt at our warehouse. Any cost of returning the goods to perfect condition will be charged to you.
We warrant that:
• the goods comply with any published description although we reserve the right to use where reasonable alternative envelope colours and packaging materials.
• in the exceptional circumstances that defective goods are supplied you must notify us in writing as soon as possible. We will either replace the goods or refund the price.
• any additional warranties must be agreed with us and confirmed in writing.
• we are not liable for any other loss - direct, indirect, or consequential arising from the supply of their goods or their use, even if our negligence is contributory.
If we make any changes to or add value to any of our products in accordance
with your instructions, you must:
• ensure that your specifications are accurate;
• indemnify us against any claim made by a third party as a result of your specifications for such additional work.
By agreeing to such additional work, we do not waive any copyright or intellectual property rights.
If your order is cancelled for any reason, we may ask you to pay us for costs
incurred by us to enable us to fulfil this order. We may cancel the order
• any payment due to us becomes overdue;
• you are insolvent;
You may only cancel an order where we have agreed in writing.
• If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to supply you
or the cost of supplying you would be deemed unreasonable, we may cancel your
order without liability.
• These circumstances may include accident, explosion, fire, transport delays, strike and acts of God.
• English law applies to any agreement between us.
• If your business is a partnership, each of you has joint and several liability under these terms.
• If any of these terms is deemed onerous or otherwise unenforceable, it does not render any other of the terms void or unenforceable.
• If it is capable of amendment to ensure enforceability, then it will be treated as so amended.
You are deemed insolvent if:
• you are unable to pay your debts as they fall due;
• you are declared bankrupt or insolvent, or an administrator, receiver or liquidator is appointed to manage the assets of your business. This list is not exclusive.
• All promotional materials published by us together with our website or any sites linked to our website, are for illustrative purposes only. You should not rely on them when entering into any contract with us.
• You may only rely, when making any contract with us, on statements made by our authorised officer in writing.